Friday, April 15, 2005

New Blood on Austin Radio!

One typically hot and humid October night in Texas I heard a band from New Jersey: New Blood Revival. This was all thanks to winning a couple of guest list spots last year on KGSR's Dread Beat Club to hear another band play that night @ Flamingo Cantina.


NBR @ Another Austin Hot Spot


NBR's sound is a stunning mix of hardcore metal, thrashing punk, and rock-steady ska, and I fell in musical lust with their amazing guitarist. They were wild on a Monday night...
I heard a DJ/staff pick @ 101X this week from New Blood Revival's latest CD, Nice Girls. Finally! I can boast about hearing NBR live - long before 101X decided to play "He's No Good For You". Does this mean I'm cool now?

~ DIY-Danna.



P.S. Check out this indie band's amazing music @ MySpace or PureVolume.

No comments: