Tuesday, April 5, 2005

DIY-Music Zine's Official Blogger Is Finally Here!

I kept searching and it finally paid off. And simply because I was doing online research of a band I wish to feature in future zine update - Nelson Saga y Arma Del Alma. Now I can rant & rave subjectively about the Austin music scene that I cover objectively. Cool. DIY-Music is still under reconstruction, but you can view the old site here until April 15th and read about some talented (and sometimes overlooked) bands across Texas. I cover mostly self-releasing and indie label artists/bands in Austin and across the "Bluebonnet State" (Have you seen the lovely wildflowers this Spring?... Wow.) But I don't mind crossing borders because that's just my style - I love music. Period. Full-stop. Now I just have to figure out how I want the blogger to look...

No comments: